Wednesday, August 17, 2011

To be that which we desire.

I was thinking today about pairs. Namely, I was thinking about who I see next to me at some point in my life down the road. What does he look like, what does he do, what is he into. In my head, generally there isn't just one type of person I'm attracted to. However, the things that seem to repeat the most as far as body type, occupation, physical attributes are: someone who takes care of himself (usually pretty built/defined), I like a man of size who sort of represents a protector, military or public service tend to draw me... Maybe it's the uniforms lol. And finally eyes, no matter the color, hold some unspoken definition of the person beyond.
All that said...

When I look at the women that usually end up with the men that fit these molds ads nothing like myself. If I decided to make a change in order to potentially be a draw for them I would have to bleach my hair, lose about 15 pds, wear a mask of make up, and probably get a nose job... Haha I have to laugh because when I think about all that, it really just comes back to show. I mean I doubt that all these women have sparkling personalities and dazzling intellects that make them stimulating beyond being a statue.
So
Where does that leave me... And how do I find what really fits. The person that looks right with me. Do I have to change or do I have to change the person I'm looking for? Just food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. Basically, yeah, i think you need to change. hahah..jk.

    Dating a bleached blonde is like getting a tramp stamp. Great idea in the moment, but in 7 yrs you realize it really wasn't. Both of them make u look older and stupider.

    ReplyDelete