But it is just the same. It's the peace of being next to something which is bigger than me. Something which is not controlled by inconsequential things. It changes but it also stays the same. It looks like it has no ending, but you know that ther other side is not far away. It makes me feel small and safe. Even at night, when all the tourists have gone home and the sun has disappeared, the horizon line is dotted with boat lights. Its not getting to the end of the summer and that means that soon classes will begin and the dark grey days of winter are soon to reappears. I can't stomach another grey haze taking over for 6 months. When there is no other small source of joy ( no trees, no flowers, no sunlight, no life) it drives me to a desperate place where I start to feel completely alone. I know that this is all most likely symptoms of SAD, but how do I avoid the slump? I'm ready to find a place where life doesn't have to settle into hibernation.
I have been longing for a place where sunshine is a daily occurrence, not once a week or once a month. I want to look like life is abundant and ever growing rather than dwindling.
No comments:
Post a Comment